Mirial Softphone is the most advanced software-only client for professional quality videoconferencing in H.323 and SIP environments – the first in its class with HD 720p support and embedded MCU functionalities.
With Mirial Softphone, a webcam and a laptop or desktop PC every user can immediately start taking advantage from video conferencing and collaborative work, while enjoying an amazing visual experience: the product is the first softphone to support 720p High Definition and H264, thus providing a sharp, clear, outstanding video quality in both encoding and decoding.
Have up to 3 people per call
Full data sharing & high definition video conferencing from your desktop or PC for only £180.00 per license. excl. VAT
Buy your Mirial direct from our online shop by clicking here
Watch the promotional video by clicking here
See how easy it is to use by clicking here
Below are just some of Mirial Softphone advanced features:
- Support for HD 720p and H264 video codec, for an unparalleled video quality
- Call Management (2 lines: call hold, call transfer)
- Embedded MCU functionalities (3-party video calls)
- Presentation: H239 (dual monitor support) and DesktopSharing
- Concurrent support for SIP and H.323
- Video call recording and playback – The user is able to record a video call in real time with a simple click; all recorded calls can be exported to a Windows Media Player file
- Natural, full-motion video up to 2Mbps @ 30fps @ H.264 @ 720p
- Cristal clear audio with full duplex echo canceller
- Web integration (single click call)
- Standard, compact and full screen mode
- Resizable GUI
All Mirial software based video conferencing systems are secure business based video conferencing solutions & so they will only work across secure VPN links for anyone you have who is externally based. If you have VPN’s already then you are good to go!