The new football season is shortly about to get underway, so to get us in the mood Lister Unified Communications and Forest Green Rovers are proud to kick things off in style with the first of this seasons popular Anotherway business networking events. Starting at 6pm, Tuesday 28th July the event offers a great opportunity to meet a range of local and national businesses, hear about club’s sustainability drive and enjoy a great preseason game against West Bromwich Albion while at the same time enjoy the hospitality on offer at The New Lawn on a match day.
- 6:00pm Meeting Start
- 6:05pm Networking
- 6:20pm Q&A with 1st Team Manager Ady Pennock & Players
- 6:45pm Short tour of the Stadium (optional)
- 7:00pm Food served with casual networking
- 7:45pm Football game Kick Off
- 8:30pm Halftime – Homemade Deli cakes with fresh tea and coffee
- 9:30pm Game ends – Meet the players and Man of the Match
Tickets for the event are only £24 + VAT and are all-inclusive – so includes onsite parking, matchday ticket, fab food, fresh tea/coffee and homemade cake.
Tickets for the event are available to purchase online here, you can also ring Paula Brown, on 01453 837436 or Richard Snell on 01453 829200 to confirm your place.