Click to view video Avaya Super Hero
CLICK HERE to see Unified Communications in action
Communication Manager effectively scales from 100 users to as many as 36,000 users on a single system and to more than one million users on a single network.
- Cost-Effective IP Telephony for Mid-Market & Enterprise Customers
- Multi-site Contact Centre Support
- Enhanced Mobility Features
- Options of S8300, S8400, S8500 MV Experess Server
- Support of G250, G350, & G450 Media Gateways
- Avaya one-X Unified Communications Devices
- Wide range of applications
Designed to run on a variety of Linux-based media servers, Communication Manager provides centralized call control for a resilient, distributed network of media gateways and a wide range of analog, digital, and IP-based communication devices. It also has several advanced applications built-in, including mobility applications, call center features, advanced conference calling, and E911 capabilities.
Communication Manager is the foundation for building complete enterprise communication networks by supporting SIP, H.323 and other industry-standard communications protocols over a variety of different networks. This protocol support provides centralized voice mail, attendant operations, and call centers across multiple locations.