SIP Trunking is now our standard replacement for traditional phone lines that you need to connect to your phone system.
What Is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking connects your phone system to the public phone network via your Broadband or Private Ethernet internet access and is rapidly replacing PSTN & ISDN services for inbound and outbound voice calls following BT Openreach’s decision to phase out PSTN / ISDN lines by 2025.
Key Features include:
- Save money on calls and line rental
- Rapid deployment
- Scale up and down when you need to
- Business continuity built in
SIP Trunk Call Manager
Enhance your SIP Trunking with this powerful business continuity solution, giving you the ability to manage your number estate and all aspects of your inbound calls.
Key features include:
- Tailored Business Continuity – never miss a call.
- An enhanced SIP service – giving you full and direct control of your inbound numbers.
- Time-of-day Routing, Call Queuing, Auto-Attendant, Analytics and so much more.
- One point of contact providing your SIP trunks and call management via one simple solution.
With the Big Switch Off coming in 2025, please contact us if you are still using Analogue or ISDN phone lines and /or have FTTC or ADSL Broadband about upgrading now.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you and discuss your business needs. Contact Us
Give us a call or email and one of our experienced team will be able to help.
Find out more about how we can help your business
Copyright © 2022 Lister Communications Limited.