Microsoft 365 Cloud Solutions
Productivity, accessibility, and collaboration – at a fixed monthly cost
Migrating to cloud Services from the traditional onsite server solution frees you from your current hardware and gives you a totally flexible and dynamic working platform to run your business on. We take all your applications, data and email and place them into a secure cloud solution enhancing the mobility, security and scalability of your system while reducing upfront costs.
Move to the cloud? If you’re like most small businesses then chances are you’ve struggled with this issue—and with good reason. After all, you’ve got a lot to think about. What is the cloud really going to cost? Will it enable your people to work from home while keeping you in control? How do you know your data is secure? Don’t worry. We hear you and with the correct implementation we can ensure your files and Emails and secured.
That’s why we recommend Microsoft Office 365… Office 365 is a cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft that brings together familiar Microsoft Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, Online Web meetings and file sharing and collaboration. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-level tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments. Get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, working with the Office programs you already know!
Manage without any IT staff
- Easy-to-use web-based management center to add or delete users, manage email, and set file-sharing policies.
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”.
- Robust protection against malware, spam, and viruses.
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic back-up
- Financially-backed, 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Stay connected on the go
- Use Office 365 across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet & smartphone.
- Sign into Office 365 to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings.
- Sync files to your devices using OneDrive for Business for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup.
- When away from your devices, sign into Office 365 using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing.
Make the best impression
- Business-grade tools designed for small businesses.
- Always up to date – Access to the latest and greatest.
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user.
- Predictable monthly costs.
- No upfront licensing costs.
- Add or remove users easily.
Get the most from your investment
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note-taking.
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Share documents from OneDrive for Business or SharePoint team sites with controlled access.
- Build a company website with easy-to-use templates.
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you and discuss your business needs. Contact Us
Give us a call or email and one of our experienced team will be able to help.
Find out more about how we can help your business
Copyright © 2022 Lister Communications Limited.