IT Support Stroud & Gloucester
Managed Service - IT support
Help is always at hand with our highly experienced Microsoft and Mac trained Engineers. Whether you have a problem right now and need immediate support or want something more formal, we have the package for you.
Based near Junction 13 of the M5 Stroud near Gloucester, we are ideally located for IT support for the whole of Gloucestershire and surrounding counties.
Our Support can cover
- Cloud Computing Support for your Microsoft 365 & Azure
- Sage Support
- Desktop & User PC Support
- Server Support
Tailored contracts at fixed monthly fees based on the number of users, devices and services you need supporting in a cost-effective way Ideal for small and medium sized businesses looking to outsource some or all of your IT Support.
Contracted Support Includes:
- helpdesk support
- Enhanced security and web protection (anti-virus)
- Proactive network and device monitoring
- Proactive reporting of server and device performance
- Regular router and firewall monitoring
- Regular firmware updates
- Regular password changes
- Scheduled external penetration testing of router and firewall
- Actionable ‘get well’ plans
- Optional monthly internal security scans
- Windows updates and security patches applied regularly
- Service level agreements
For those in need of immediate help on an ad-hoc basis.
Service Availability (Monday-Friday ex. public holidays)
- Telephone Support: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Email Support: Monitored 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Onsite assistance: Usually available within 12 business hours
Get In Touch
We'd love to hear from you and discuss your business needs. Contact Us
Give us a call or email and one of our experienced team will be able to help.
Find out more about how we can help your business
Copyright © 2022 Lister Communications Limited.